The line-up of the highly anticipated Comic-Con 2013 has been announced. Here’s the schedule of the must-see panels. Highlights includes Sherlock, Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Game of Thrones, Marvel agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and much more! Hopefully some if not all of these panels will appear on YouTube afterwards, and if so will provide a link to each one in upcoming posts.
Thursday 18 July 2013
- Intelligence: 10.00 am – 11.00 am New CBS thriller with Josh Holloway (LOST) and Meghan Ory (Ruby in Once Upon a Time)
- Beauty & The Beast: 12.00 pm – 12.45 pm Season 2 panel with Kristin Kreuk (Smallville) and Jay Ryan (Terra Nova)
- SHERLOCK: 2.15 pm – 3.15 pm Steven Moffat (co-creator, executive producer and writer), Mark Gatiss (co-creator, executive producer and writer), and Sue Vertue (producer) discuss the latest adventures of Sherlock Holmes and his long-suffering faithful friend, Dr. John Watson.
- The Blacklist: 3.00 pm – 4.00 pm Advance screening of new NBC drama series and Q&A with James Spader (Boston Legal)
- The X-Files 20th Anniversary: 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm a panel scheduled to include series creator Chris Carter, plus writers/producers David Amann, Vince Gilligan, Howard Gordon, Darin Morgan, Glen Morgan, John Shiban, Jim Wong, and more guests to come.
- Enders Game : 3.50 pm – 4.50 pm This is a must-see for fans, who will be shown all-new, exclusive footage and treated to a Q&A with stars Harrison Ford, Asa Butterfield, Hailee Steinfeld, and Abigail Breslin, along with producer Roberto Orci (Star Trek Into Darkness) and director Gavin Hood (X-Men Origins: Wolverine).
- Wilfred: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm Screening and Q&A with Elijah Wood (Lord of the Rings)
- Unofficial Sneak Peek of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: 5.30 pm – 6.30 pm Rumors, spy reports, conjecture, inside info, debunking, and lively debate with staff of TheOneRing.Net
- Behind the Music: 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm Behind the Music brings you closer than ever before to the musicians behind Comic-Con’s favorite films, TV shows, and video games.The panel will feature composers Geoff Zanelli (The Lone Ranger), Robert Duncan (Castle), iZLER(Revenge), FM Le Sieur (Being Human), Chris Tilton (Fringe), and more!
- Dexter: 6.30 pm – 7.30 pm Featured panelists include series star/executive producer Michael C. Hall (Dexter), Jennifer Carpenter (Deb), David Zayas (Batista), and James Remar (Harry).
- Hannibal: 6.45 pm – 7.45 pm Emmy Award-winning executive producer Bryan Fuller (Pushing Daisies), directorDavid Slade (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse), Martha De Laurentiis (Red Dragon), and star Hugh Dancy (Agent Will Graham) reveal juicy morsels from behind the scenes of the groundbreaking NBC drama Hannibal.
Friday 19 July 2013
- Inside The Big Bang Theory Writer’s Room: 10.00 am – 11.00 am a panel sure to be filled with debate, discussion, and more than a few surprises, go behind the scenes of The Big Bang Theory to meet the writers behind TV’s #1 comedy.
- The World’s End: 10.00 am – 11.00 am Panel with Simon Pegg, Nick Frost & Edgar Wright.The director and stars of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz have joined forces for a third movie-and it’s “Barmageddon,” their biggest yet.
- Veronica Mars Movie: 11. 15 am – 12.00 pm Join cast members Kristen Bell, Francis Capra, Enrico Colantoni, Percy Daggs III,Jason Dohring, Ryan Hansen, Chris Lowell, Tina Majorino and Krysten Ritter along with producer and director Rob Thomas
- Nikita: 11.30 am – 12.30 pm Nikita returns to San Diego for its final Comic-Con appearance with series starsMaggie Q (Mission: Impossible 3), Shane West (ER), Lyndsy Fonseca (Kick-Ass),Aaron Stanford (X-Men: The Last Stand), Melinda Clarke (The O.C.), Devon Sawa(Final Destination), and Noah Bean (Damages) joining executive producer Craig Silverstein (Bones).
- Bones: 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm Creator and executive producer Hart Hanson, executive producer Stephen Nathan, and star David Boreanaz discuss what’s in store for Booth and Brennan and screen a reel of never-before- seen footage from the upcoming season, followed by a Q&A panel discussion.
- The 100: 12.45 pm – 1.45 pm The 100 (CW) makes its Comic-Con debut with a screening of the complete pilot episode, followed by a Q&A with series stars Eliza Taylor (Australia’s Neighbours), Thomas McDonell (Suburgatory), Marie Avgeropoulos (Cult), and Henry Ian Cusick (Lost).
- Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: 1.45 pm – 3.00 pm Jeph Loeb (Marvel’s head of television), Joss Whedon (Marvel’s The Avengers), and surprise guests reveal top-secret new information about the first live-action television series from the House of Ideas.
- GAME OF THRONES: 2.50 pm – 3.45 pm The series, executive produced and written by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, is an epic story of treachery and nobility, set on the continent of Westeros, where summers and winters can last years. Featured cast include: (in alphabetical order): John Bradley as Samwell Tarly, Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Jaime Lannister, Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister, Michelle Fairley as Catelyn Stark, Kit Harington as Jon Snow,Rose Leslie as Ygritte, and Richard Madden as Robb Stark.
- The Following: 3.15 pm – 4.00 pm Series stars Kevin Bacon (Mystic River), Shawn Ashmore (X- Men: The Last Stand) and Valorie Curry (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2) join creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson (Scream) and executive producer Marcos Siega (The Vampire Diaries) for a Q&A.
- Sleepy Hollow: 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm Executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci (Star Trek, Fringe, Spider-Man 2) and Len Wiseman (Underworld, Total Recall) unveil their highly anticipated project with an exclusive world premiere screening of the pilot, followed by a Q&A with fans featuring series lead Tom Mison (Parade’s End) and Nicole Beharie (42, Shame).
- Almost Human: 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm From creator J. H. Wyman (Fringe) and J. J. Abrams’s Bad Robot Productions, Almost Human tells the story of Detective John Kennex and his synthetic partner Dorian, who must learn to work together in order to survive.
- Sony Movies Line-Up: 4.05 pm – 6.15 pm Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- TV Guide Fan Favorites: 5.15 pm – 6.00 pm Fan Favorites brings together stars from TV’s hottest shows for a lively discussion filled with behind-the-scenes scoop. Panelists (subject to change) include Candice Accola (The Vampire Diaries), Kristin Bauer(True Blood), Katie Cassidy (Arrow), Henry Ian Cusick (The 100), Giancarlo Esposito (Revolution), Danai Gurira (The Walking Dead), Tyler Hoechlin (Teen Wolf), Joseph Morgan (The Originals), Yvonne Strahovski (Dexter), and others.
- Joss Whedon: 6.15 pm – 7.15 pm Here’s your chance to find out what he has in store next, and get exclusive insight into Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Serenity, and much more!
Saturday 20 July 2013
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland Down the Rabbit Hole: 10.15 am – 11.00 am Co-creators and executive producers Edward Kitsis (Lost and Tron: Legacy) and Adam Horowitz (Lost and Tron: Legacy) introduce the world premiere screening of their newest series, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. This strange new land takes you to the other side of the rabbit hole, where you’ll meet Alice, the Knave of Hearts, the White Rabbit and a host of other characters. Q&A as well as surprise guests will follow the screening.
- Once Upon a Time Off to Neverland! 11.00 am – 11.45 am Co-creators and executive producers Edward Kitsis (Lost and Tron: Legacy) and Adam Horowitz (Lost and Tron: Legacy) take you on a journey to Neverland. If the season finale left you wanting more, you will not want to miss this opportunity for an exclusive sneak peek at what’s to come. Questions will be answered. Secrets will be revealed. And Ginnifer Goodwin (Big Love), Jennifer Morrison (House), Robert Carlyle (SGU: Stargate Universe), Lana Parrilla (Miami Medical), Josh Dallas (Thor), Emilie de Ravin (Lost), Colin O’Donoghue (The Rite), and Michael Raymond James (True Blood) will all join in the fun. It’s time for you to get hooked on Once Upon a Time.
- Warner Bros. Movies Preview: 10.45 am – 1.15 pm 300: Rise of an Empire , Gravity, The Lego Movie
- How I met Your Mother: 12.00 pm – 1.00 pm For the first time ever, the hit sitcom visits Comic-Con to kick off its final season with an exclusive look at the show and a panel featuring Josh Radnor(Happythankyoumoreplease), Jason Segel (The Muppets), Cobie Smulders (The Avengers), Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog), and Alyson Hannigan (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and executive producers Carter Bays, Craig Thomas, and Pamela Fryman.
- The Originals: 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm Join executive producer Julie Plec (The Vampire Diaries) and series stars Joseph Morgan (The Vampire Diaries), Daniel Gillies (The Vampire Diaries),Claire Holt (The Vampire Diaries), Phoebe Tonkin (The Vampire Diaries), and Charles Michael Davis (Switched at Birth) for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A.
- Lionsgate Movie Line-Up: 1.35 pm – 2.35 pm The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
- GRIMM Season 3: 2.40 pm – 3.50 pm oin your fellow “Grimmsters” for an hour filled with wesen, third season themes, and of course, a Q&A session with the cast members David Giuntoli, Russell Hornsby, Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee, Sasha Roiz, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee, and executive producers/writers Jim Kouf, David Greenwalt, Todd Milliner, and Norberto Barba.
- TRUE BLOOD: 3.30 pm – 4.15 pm The series follows waitress and part-faerie Sookie Stackhouse (Oscar and Golden Globe award winner Anna Paquin), who can hear people’s thoughts and vampires Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) and Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgård). Brian Buckner serves as executive producer of the series, which also features Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse, Sam Trammell as Sam Merlotte, Rutina Wesley as Tara Thornton,Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette, Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica Hamby, Kristin Bauer van Straten as Pam, Joe Manganiello as Alcide, Anna Camp as Sarah Newlin, Michael McMillian as Steve Newlin, and Rob Kazinsky as Ben.
- Person of Interest: 4.00 pm – 4.45 pm Executive producers Jonathan Nolan (The Dark Knight) and Greg Plageman (Cold Case) are joined by the series stars for a special video presentation and Q&A. Join the discussion, as the science “fiction” in Person of Interest becomes reality with recent real-world events.
- 20th Century Fox Movies line-up: 4.15 pm – 5.45 pm
- The Vampire Diaries: 4.30 pm – 5.15 pm Series stars Nina Dobrev(Degrassi: The Next Generation), Paul Wesley (Roll Bounce), Ian Somerhalder(Lost), Candice Accola (Juno), and Kat Graham (Honey 2) join executive producers/writers Julie Plec (The Originals, Kyle XY) and Caroline Dries (Melrose Place) on stage for a video screening and Q&A session.
- Revolution: 4.50 pm – 5.50 pm In this epic adventure from Supernatural’s Eric Kripke and J. J. Abrams’s Bad Robot Productions, a family struggles to reunite in a postapocalyptic American landscape where every piece of technology has mysteriously blacked out, setting in motion a swashbuckling journey that leads to the reason the lights went out.
- ARROW: 5.15 pm – 6.00 pm Arrow series stars Stephen Amell (Hung), Katie Cassidy (Melrose Place), David Ramsey(Dexter), Emily Bett Rickards (Flicka: Country Pride), and Colton Haynes (Teen Wolf) — with executive producers Greg Berlanti (Green Lantern), Marc Guggenheim (Eli Stone), and Andrew Kreisberg (Fringe)-will take aim at San Diego with a special video presentation and panel discussion previewing the show’s upcoming and much-buzzed-about second season, which will center on Oliver’s transformation from vigilante to hero.
- Strike Back: 7.00 pm – 8.00 pm The hit action series kicks off its third season with a panel featuring stars Philip Winchester (Crusoe), Sullivan Stapleton (300: Rise of An Empire), Dougray Scott(Desperate Housewives), newcomer Milauna Jackson (Blood Done Sign My Name),and co-executive producer/writer/director Michael J. Bassett (Silent Hill: Revelation 3D). The thriller follows stealth counterterrorism unit Section 20 as it spans the globe to stop potential threats, led by key operatives Michael Stonebridge and Damien Scott.
Sunday 21 July 2013
- Supernatural: 10.00 am – 11.00 am Series stars Jared Padalecki (Friday the 13th ), Jensen Ackles (My Bloody Valentine 3D), Misha Collins (Ringer), and Mark A. Sheppard (Battlestar Galactica), along with executive producer Jeremy Carver (U.S. version of Being Human) return to Hall H to answer questions from the audience about what’s in store for the ninth season of this exciting series.
- Breaking Bad: 11.15 am – 12.15 pm AMC’s Breaking Bad creator and executive producer Vince Gilligan appears with the cast of Breaking Bad, including Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, R. J. Mitte, and Bob Odenkirk. In a panel moderated by Chris Hardwick, Vince and the cast talk about what it was like to shoot the final episodes of one of the boldest and most intense dramas on television and how they are preparing for the series’ final moments.
- DOCTOR WHO 50th Anniversary: 12.30 pm – 13.30 pm BBC America presents the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary panel featuring Doctor Who stars Matt Smith and Jenna Coleman, award-winning lead writer and executive producer Steven Moffat, An Adventure in Space and Time star David Bradley, and award-winning writer/executive producer Mark Gatiss.
- Under The Dome: 2.15 pm – 3.15 pm Stars Dean Norris (Breaking Bad), Mike Vogel (Bates Motel), and Rachelle Lefevre (Twilight), along with executive producers Brian K. Vaughan (Lost), Neal Bear (Law and Order: SVU), and Jack Bender (Lost), invite you to go under the dome as they discuss the television event of the summer about a small town inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an invisible and indestructible dome.
- Neil Gaiman: 3.00 pm – 4.00 pm Comic-Con special guest Neil Gaiman has crossed over into numerous media. From comics to novels, from kids’ books to animation, from television to movies, Neil remains one of the most popular creators in the world.